Friday, July 1, 2011

So its been a while....

So it has been a while since I last updated my blog. I have been going through some transitions in art and I kind of lost focus on posting my work. I have been doing commissions lately and trying to get back into some sort of routine with art. Kind of hard when I have absolutely no schedule.

As of most recently, I have begun the return to oils. I tend to switch mediums every couple of years. I think that I was in pastels for the longest lately with about three solid years. But as time will show, I will keep moving mediums. Not a bad thing if you ask me because my work is consistent in all mediums. It has the same feeling and energy.

So, here is today's quick plein air painting at the Park of Roses. Felt kind of silly being at the Park of Roses and painting lilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment